Scientists have given us better insight and understanding in various fields of study by thinking out of the box with their incredible minds. Here are some of their quotes to inspire the genius in you.
1. Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity – Albert Einstein
2. I seem to have been like only a boy playing on the sea shore, and diverting myself now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay before me – Isaac Newton.
3. I’m sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It’s just been too intelligent to come here – Arthur C. Clarke.
4. Science is nothing but perception – Plato
5. In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded – Terry Pratchett.
6. The saddest part of society right now is that science gathers Knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom –Isaac Asimov.
7. Never memorize something you can look up – Albert Einstein.
8. The fact that we live at the button of a deep gravity well, on the surface of a gas covered planed going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away and think this to be normal shows how skewed our perspective tends to be – Douglas Adams.
9. Although Nature needs thousands or millions of years to create new species man needs only a few dozen years to destroy one – Victor Scheffer
10. It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would be without meaning, as if you describe a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure – Albert Einstein.
11. Sooner or later curiosity becomes a sin. That is why the devil is always on the side of scientists. – Anatole France.
12. An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field – Niels Bohr.
13. The difference between stupidity and genius s that genius has its limits – Albert Einstein.
14. It is strange that only extra ordinary men make discoveries which later appear so easy and simple – George C. Lichtenberg.
15. Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known – Carl Sagan.
16. If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn’t be called research would it – Albert Einstein.
17. Time is a drug, too much of it kills you – Terry Pratchett
18. We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the universe. That makes us very special. – Stephen Hawking.
19. A physicist is an atoms way of knowing about atoms – George Wald.
20. Science and religion are not at odds. Science is just too young to understand – Dan Brown.
21. Everything must be made as simple as possible. But not simpler – Albert Einstein.
22. Every sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic – Arthur C. Clarke.
23. Science is simply common sense at its best. – Thomas Huxley.
24. We are going to die, and that makes us the lucky ones. Most people are never going to die because they were never born. The potential people who could have been here I my place but who will in fact never see the light of day outnumber the sand grains of Arabia. Certainly those unborn ghosts include greater poets than Keats, scientists greater than newton. We know this because of the set of possible people allowed by our DNA so massively exceeds the set of actual people. In the teeth of the stupefying odds it is you and I in our ordinariness, that are here. We privileged few, who won the lottery of birth against all odds, how dare we whine at our inevitable return to that prior state from which the vast majority has never stirred – Richard Dawkins.
25. Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid. – Albert Einstein.